Saturday, April 9, 2016

Customized Throw Pillows

Zazzle has some of the best pillows EVER!



I have purchased several throw pillows for my livingroom couch and I love them!
I've also purchased the Zazzle pillows for gifts and everyone that has received one loves it.

The pillows are actually in a case that comes off and can easily be put in the washer.
The printing is always superb. All the pillows I have purchased, I've made myself. A few of them I used my own photography pictures and a few I've used graphics I've made.

I offer LOTS of pillow designs in My Zazzle store- Designer Pillows
http://www.zazzle.com/designerpillows?rf=238016932260706597

I have pillows with beach photography, nature photography, animal photography, cute graphic designs for kids, boys, and girls. 
I also have sports related pillows and cute and pretty designs and holiday themed pillows like Christmas.
Go take a look at my pillows on my Zazzle shop and I'm sure you'll find something you'll want to use in your home.

ALL of my pillows can be customized/personalized with a date, date, and even your own photos.
ALL pillows are 2-sided printed at no extra cost!

Here's a few pillows I offer.....but I have so many more!!
Thank you for looking.


Soccer Girl Throw Pillows
Soccer Girl Throw Pillows by designerpillows
Find other Soccer Pillows at zazzle.com
Pink Floral Designer Pillows
Pink Floral Designer Pillows by designerpillows
Browse other pillow designs on Zazzle.
Old Tobacco Barn Pillow
Old Tobacco Barn Pillow by designerpillows
Look at more Buildings Pillows at zazzle

No comments: