Friday, June 6, 2008

New Sqidoo Lenses

Do you even know what a Squidoo is? You can check it out here.
Squidoo lenses are fun and you can find tons of information you may be looking for. I have made a few lenses myself promoting my t-shirts and gifts. I have sections with t-shirts and gifts for sale and I also have some info there for that topic. Fo0r example on my Teacher lens, I have t-shirts and gifts for teachers and also a little info about teachers and school. Same goes for the hunting section- you will find hunting t-shirts and gifts and some info on white tail deer.

Go and check them out. If you like them, leave me a message and let me know you came by for a visit and also if it's a good lens leave me a grade of 5STARS. I would greatly appreciate it.
You can find my Squidoo Lenses below- Have fun and Happy Shopping!

Father's Day Lens

Teachers Lens

Hunting Lens

Racing Lens

No comments: